A couple of weeks ago, at an Entrepreneur Summit, I had the privilege of meeting Stedman Graham. He is best known as Oprah's significant other, but he is a successful author and professional speaker in his own right reminding people to return to the proven principles of living that are found in common sense (which in our modern world is becoming less and less common).
As I listened, I became very impressed with the wisdom of his words and could see that they applied to youth as well as adults. He was speaking to a bunch of business people and he had the courage to choose as his topic: The Untapped Power of Love.
He pointed out that love has the power to help us overcome any obstacle and find sufficient motivation to accomplish any worthy desire.
- Write down everything you love on a piece of paper.
- Prioritize then Organize yourself around what you love.
- This is your identity, your purpose, the reason you get up in the morning.
- This becomes the source of your joy and happiness.
- Associate everything you need to do with someone or something that you love.
- This gives you the necessary passion for what you do (even seemingly impossible things).
It is my challenge that we all seriously consider prioritizing our lives around what we truly love. By doing so we can empower ourselves to accomplish more than we ever thought possible while at the same time experiencing more joy and satisfaction.
Thanks Stedman for sharing this